Forums » Chit Chat

Studio Available - Feel Like A Party? Details Inside!

• 23 posts
    April 16, 2015 4:01 PM BST

Hi TGirlsAloud!

I've just put some pictures up of my private studio and wanted to get things going with any of you that are feeling a little bit adventurous. I'm able to offer full studio facilities including both photography and video (Free for now!) in a clean, safe, and most of all, private, location with discreet and ample parking available. You will have seen my work already in my profile, click here to see, and some of the TGirls that post here to get an idea of the quality I can offer in my studio, in short, anything listed below.

1. Photoshoots - Private use, profile pics etc.
    2. Video - Full length movies, edited if need be*
    3. Costumes - Stuck for something to wear? I have a lot of naughty outfits available, all cleaned of course! ;)
    4. Toys - Handcuffs, dildos, whips, canes, bondage gear etc.
    5. Private Playroom - The "Red Room" featured in my pictures*
    6. Dressing Room - Turn up in whatever you want and have somewhere to get changed.
    7. Domination Service - I have a few Mistresses that may be available to dominate if need be.

So get in touch, doesn't matter if you're on your own have a friend or two to play with. Ultimately I'd like to host the first TGirlsAloud.com naughty party, but let's see how this goes first. I'm based in the Berkshire area, close to M25, M40, and M4. So if you're interested, contact me at enzophotographic@yahoo.com - This offer is only available to Gold Members of TGirlsAloud.com

*charges may occur, especially for domming.

Enzo x

This post was edited by Enzo at April 16, 2015 4:03 PM BST
    • 13 posts
    April 25, 2015 10:25 PM BST

hi i like the idea of having a kinky wkend away with wife & spending some time in an environment u have created. We talked about taking some fetish orientated pics to keep for posterity & showing fellow kinksters. Also video recording some footage to take home & keep. But theres talking about it & actually organising such a thing where we feel comfortable with the set up. We dont consider ourselves as swingers or serious bdsm enthusiasts, but after watching kinky films for yrs we have certain kinky ideas, like dressing up in fancy latex outfits & taking some nice pics, seeing how they come out. We have developed a liking to the dressing up & love the wild latex fashion around, with this in mind we aim to visit some fetish events/clubs where everyone dresses up. Rubber ball and such. We have the start of a collection of fetish attire, & aim to enter our 1st fetish market where we can be measured up correctly & spend some cash on a quality outfit each. Also speak to fellow kinksters & people who have been around the fetish world a while. we subscribed to strap on jane site lately & have talked about wife having her 1st lesbian encounter, & to meet a kinky tgirl for 1st time. I'd like us to be dressed up guests at a party u host, & just observe the way kinky parties un fold. Without feeling the pressure of taking a main role in play. In time we would start to engage more & hopefully meet people who we can meet for rubber ball visits & share our fetish interests in future.

• 23 posts
    April 26, 2015 11:18 AM BST

Hi there,

Well it sounds like this is going to be a good and very interesting year for you guys. I would reccomment ClubRub as your first fetish night out. It's super friendly, and has a great atmosphere and everyone is welcome. Regarding latex outfits I would have to say House of Harlot in North London is the best. They do a brilliant made to measure service and the quality is second to none. Strapone gets all her latex from them.

If you're going to be down in London I'd love to have you over to have a look round and a chat in the first instance. I know it can be daunting and I remember my first time at a club and a party. I'm easy going and friendly and more than happy to see you for a chat first so you feel comfortable and explain how it all works.

Enzo xx

• April 11, 2016 6:29 AM BST

Dear Enzo,

I m very interested in renting the studio for a small party. Could you let me know the price and dominatrix's who might be availalbe and what they might cost please?

Submissively,

Samantha xxxx