Forums » Chit Chat

Guide to Adding Photo Albums

• 2 posts
    March 30, 2015 6:09 PM BST

Some of you have messaged me about adding or uploading new photo albums, so I thought I'd put a guide together for you to make things a little easier. I know, I know, I don't allow you guys to have XXX fun with your profile pictures, but this way you can fully express yourself. Just follow the simple instructions on the pictures. If you need any further assistance just leave me a message on this thread and I'll help you out.

STEP 1.

STEP 2.

STEP 3.

STEP 4.

STEP 5.

• March 31, 2015 11:20 AM BST

Cheers Riley... that's very helpful. Can't wait to have a bit of a perve at all the new sexy photos that should be added. Give me something to day dream about at work this week :D

• 23 posts
    April 8, 2015 8:06 PM BST
    Thank you for posting easy to follow instructions for adding photos
    • 23 posts
    April 8, 2015 8:06 PM BST
    Thank you for posting easy to follow instructions for adding photos
  • May 15, 2015 11:35 PM BST
    My iPad is useless for this.... I'll have to move to desktop computer
  • June 14, 2015 2:18 AM BST

Thank you Riley.  Just now figured out how to add photos to my profile,,with out changing my profile pic..,,,,,Maybe i should wear a "Blonde" wig for being such a dummy....

Please keep up the outstanding effort you have put forth..I really like this site...Way more friendly members.  Geeeze this pic is way too big..  Taken at the Gurls Social at the very friendly Habana Inn in Oklahoma City last September..  There were about 40 gurls there of all ages,,  Beleieve it or not I was not the oldest there..

• 1 posts
    August 3, 2015 10:10 PM BST

now you need a way for mobile uploads

• October 24, 2017 6:16 PM BST

How do I stop emails from going to my account every time soemone posts something?

• January 25, 2018 1:28 AM GMT

Riley,

When I try to add photos I'm not getting the exact screen as step 3.  Instead of saying add photos at the bottom it says browse.  I dont get past this point as their is no way to save the photo after I browse for it.  My browser is firefox.

Sarah