Forums » Newbies

Sissy extreme

• 6 posts
    February 10, 2018 11:15 AM GMT

II'm just a wanna be sissy faggot homo who realized late in life after being a lifelong closet sissy my whole life .Realized that I've always wanted cock,craved cock,wanted to be fucked with cock.When I finally got the  nerve up to finally take a throbbing engorged penis deep in my throat and ass dressed as a sissy faggot.It was then  it hit me I'd wasted an entire life trying to find a woman who would accept my kinks fetishes and desires.That the ultimate humiliation is to accept that I'm a sissy faggot who failed at being a man ,that has always loved dressing as a slut and embrace that I need to be owned,used,taken,controlled by dominate men who will convert Me into a   strictly homosexual cock sucking sissy bitch faggot for the remainder of my life?

• 6 posts
    February 19, 2018 12:30 PM GMT

I've always adored dressing up in a sexually provocative way.Which is a fancy way of saying "like a whore ".Theres nothing hotter than walking out in public in a tight mini skirt so short that the straps from your garterbelt and the tops of your stockings can be seen.Girls white lace ankle socks with pumps,sandals, or ankle boots with 4" or 5" stiletto heels always says "slutty or working girl".The sound of heels on pavement which will usually get most mens attention.The fact that im a panty wearing prissy fag dressed as a street hooker looking for strange Men to orally and anally use me and further humiliate me.Hoping I find a strict,passionate,experienced Master who would lovemaking me submit  and practise as a fulltime sissy bitch cockosucking faggot.And perhaps a enslaved or wife for the right MAN.?