Forums » Technical Support

Ask Jamie!

• 11 posts
    December 24, 2014 5:01 PM GMT

Hi All! My name is jamie, I put this site together and i'm here for technical support and site suggestions. You can send me a message at any time if you have any tech questions or what to know how to adjust profile settings, or you can post in this topic and I will do my best to answer!

• March 29, 2015 4:28 AM BST

HI JAMIE, GOOD JOB ON THE SITE....

• 11 posts
    April 3, 2015 10:02 AM BST

Thank you! Took a while to piece together but i'm sure it's gonna be worth the hard work, slowly getting busier, about 500 new members a month joining right now and we hope to grow that asap!

• 1 posts
    July 8, 2015 9:22 PM BST

I'm a Gold member and the site says I have to ,upgrade to see photos ??? John

• 11 posts
    July 9, 2015 11:33 AM BST

Hi John, could you try logging out and in again please, you do have access to the pictures section, all members regular or gold get full access to that section. Please let me know if it is still not working.

Thanks

Jamie

• 5 posts
    August 4, 2015 6:51 PM BST

Hi Jamie, Great site, I check in most days would be nice if other members made an effort to interact more.

Can you make a link to "groups" as it I can't find an easy way in.

Thanks again

• 11 posts
    August 5, 2015 8:09 AM BST

Hi Sindy, yes it would be great if more people interacted, I hope they will soon, the numbers are definitely growing, site is 6 months old now, so still quite young.

We don't currently have a groups option, although we do have the ability too, we were going to add this feature when there are a few thousand more members, is that what you mean or have I missed something?

Thank you!

Jame

• September 4, 2015 3:03 PM BST

Dear Jamie,

Is it possible to put links on my profile to videos elsewhere that I really like please? If so how?

Thanks

Samantha xxx

• 3 posts
    November 18, 2015 4:16 PM GMT

Hi Jamie, I am unable to view videos on this site, do i have to apy a fee to do so ?

• 11 posts
    November 18, 2015 4:41 PM GMT

Hi BuzzNI, no you do not pay a fee for videos, videos are free for all. What browser are you using?

• 3 posts
    November 18, 2015 4:50 PM GMT

Firefox , Jamie !

• 11 posts
    November 19, 2015 9:19 AM GMT

Thanks buzz, unfortunately we made a mistake on our video settings, this happened about 2 months ago, as the videos work on our browser we never knew there was a problem, most recent chrome and firefox will not play videos uploaded in this time! big mistake on our part. Anything before September 1 and all videos from now on will be fine, its just videos uploaded in that time that are the issue. We will be reencoding those videos and reuploading them asap!

• 3 posts
    November 19, 2015 4:43 PM GMT

OK, Thanks !

• 1 posts
    November 26, 2015 10:26 PM GMT
    Hi Jamie I tried to upload my pics but another members pic shows up instead .. :/ puzzled thanks bye
  • April 28, 2016 12:59 PM BST
    Hi been lurking for a while but have not used the site properly yet.

I get lots of emails for friend requests etc but the links always say page not found even when logged into site. I also get people asking to chat but cannot see anything related to chatting on the mobile site. Not can i find these friend requests manually.

I'm on an Android phone btw.
  • January 7, 2017 10:56 AM GMT
    How to delete account?
    • 11 posts
    January 7, 2017 1:25 PM GMT

To delete an account, when logged in please click settings, then there is a sub menu on the next page with a delete account button, thank you!

• 4 posts
    August 23, 2017 8:42 AM BST

HI JAMIE..I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD PIXS..I SAW WHERE U WENT THE STEP BY STEP..HOWEVER..ONCE I GET THE FILE..THERE ISNT A WINDOW TO CLICK TO ADD TO THE ALBUM..HELP PLEASE

• October 30, 2017 5:35 PM GMT

Jamie, Is it possible to prevent getting emails everytime someone posts something to my photos etc...?

Also, I assume I can change my profile name without losing my friends.

Lastly,I also assume if I change my email account, I'd have to start over?

• 1 posts
    November 2, 2017 5:53 PM GMT
    I can't upload more photos. It shows plug not supported. Please help because I've got lots of sexxy pics and vids to share.
    Thanks